Have you ever had an extremely busy time of your life when it seems things just won’t stop happening?
And even though they are mostly good things, you find yourself tethered to a drink at the end of the day, talking about, “Holy shit, we’re only halfway through the month!”
That’s every October for me. Here’s what I have been up to this month:
- Most recently, I was interviewed for the latest episode of the Write to Survive podcast.
- I wrote an article for Ginger Nuts of Horror about my top 5 books for Halloween.
- I created a piece of Halloween flash fiction + an exclusive new track and posted them on my Patreon page.
- Last week, I finished recording all vocals for the Mask: Persona album.
- I participated in the Indy Author Fair in Indianapolis this last weekend.
- I’ve finished putting together the poems for Mask: Self and begun formatting it.
Plus whatever else I am forgetting at the moment 😉 How has your October been treating you?